lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

Lobo como yo

Say say my playmate, wont you lay hands on me?.Mirror my malady, transfer my tragedy
Got a curse I cannot lift, shines when the sunset shifts. when the moon is round and fullgotta bust that box, gotta gut that fish
My mind's aflame
We could jet in a stolen car, but I bet we wouldn't get too far before the transformation takes , and bloodlust tanks and crave gets slaked.
My mind has changed, my body's frame but god I like it. My hearts aflame, my body's strained, but god I like it
Charge me your day rate, ill turn you out in kind. when the moon is round and full gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind.
I know its strange, another way to get to know you. You'll never know unless we go, so let me show you
I know its strange , another way to get to know you. we've got till noon here comes the moon so let it show you
Feel me, completer. 
down to my core
open my heart and let it
bleed onto yours

Feeding on fever

down all fours
show you what all that
howl is for

Now that we got gone for good, writhing under your riding hood, tell your gra'ma and your mama too
it's true we're howling forever


Mi mente cambio, mi cuerpo se adapta, pero , dios , me gusta. Mi corazon esta en llamas, mi cuerpo se tuerce, pero, dios, me gusta. Mi mente esta en llamas, aulla como yo.


Wolf like me, Tv on the radio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario